HARD WORK REALLY PAYS

I see the stars; I see the moon.
It feels like after sunrise it sets so soon.
I have work piled
Which I’m yet to do.
I’d
Oh, I thought I would.

Now I don’t know from where to start; I’m just confused.
I really don’t know; they all seem fused.

BUT, I’m going to get up
I’ll get all work done.
My mind I’ve made up.
I’ll cut my sleep- I'll probably stay up until one.

Because the morning seems to have something special
Which those who wake up to their work receive.            
Something special?
Yes, or don’t you believe?

It is a reward you get at dawn.
A reward you get when the sun is gone.
A reward you get either now or in the long run
After missing chow and having little or no fun.

So I will WORK VERY HARD,
I will not relent.
Being lazy has made me sad.
It brought me resentment.
I wronged myself
I admit it.

I forgive you, myself
So come let’s deal with it.


WORK RELENTLESSLY TO ACHIEVE YOUR EVERY GOAL
Have a very nice day, my dear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Love